Industrial Powder Coating & Finishing Services in Jamestown, NY
Sheet Metal Powder Coating & Finishing Services
Do you need sheet metal powder coating or painting services for an especially large project? We’ve got the room and the expertise.
Our extensive sheet metal paint and powder coating system can handle the most complex finishing requirements for your project. The size of your paint job isn’t an issue — our 275,000 sq. ft. facility can accommodate trucks, train cars, and more.
Industrial Sheet Metal Painting
Paint coating sheet metal components is not only used for aesthetic purposes, but also to increase the level of surface protection of the part while keeping costs down.
Painting sheet metal is less expensive up front. If only a section of your part needs to be protected, painting is one of the most flexible options for your project.
Sheet Metal Powder Coating Services
Powder coating sheet metal accomplishes the same aesthetic and protection goals as painting, plus:
- Increases part durability — powder coating produces a thicker layer
- High repeatability — our top-of-the-line robotic equipment makes the process a breeze
- Environmentally friendly — the powder contains no harmful chemicals, and excess spray can be vacuumed back up!
Cell Manufacturing & Sheet Metal Finishing
Blackstone is an all-in-one metal fabricator, so you can combine our finishing services with full-service cell manufacturing services to cut your costs and lead times. We also offer:
Blackstone’s Sheet Metal Finishing Services
- Large weldment wash booth
- Large weldment wet spray paint booth
- (2) 5-stage wash & phosphate powder coating system
- (5) Batch paint/powder booths
- (2) Baking ovens
- (8) Gema Volstatic powder applicators
- (1) 30″ Timesavers belt sander
- (1) 19″ Timesavers belt sander
- (2) Belt sanders to 14′ 0″
- (1) Falls metal edge deburring machine
- (2) Sweco 4′ vibratory deburring machine
View a full list of our industrial painting, powder coating, and other finishing machines and capabilities. A view of our facility layout is also included.
Our engineers are happy to talk you through which method of finishing is most appropriate and cost-effective for your part and overall project. We use value engineering (and cell manufacturing) to make the whole process smoother — from start to finishing. Request a free value engineering consultation today!